For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Moms of the Month: Behind the scenes of MommyMovement Fitness

MommyMovement Fitness is doing something a little different this month for Mom of the Month!

To start off the New Year I wanted to introduce you to serveral ladies who work behind the scenes of MommyMovement Fitness!  Without them MMF would not be where it is today!  Thank you so much!

Thank you to ALL my moms!  Your loyality, dedication and energy is amazing!

Their will be 4 Moms of the Month this month- keep looking for the others!

To start it all off is my dear friend Heather Kaba!  She is such a great wife, mom, daughter and friend!  She has helped me more than words can say with MMF and as a person!  She will go above and behind to help others!  Thank you Heather for all you do (which is a lot)! 

Here is a walk in her SHOES:

Mommy Movement Fitness would like to introduce to you the "fuel" that helps this machine run!



First Up: Heather Kaba a.k.a. DesignMommy

Heather in Hawaii with her two boys wearing her Mommy shirt.


My name is Heather Kaba, 33, mom of Jordy 2 1/2 and Jaxon 1, wife, daughter, sister-in-law and friend. Most of you know me as the Gal that does the shirts for Tonya and Mommy Movement Fitness. I also design pretty much anything else you see in print (flyers, schedules, etc) as well as meet with the amazing mind of Miss Tonya and help organize all her great ideas and plans that help keep you all moving towards health! I met Tonya almost 2 1/2 years ago when she started StrollerFit. She came into Rylee&Reece, which my sister-in-law Krista (mom on a mission) owns with my mother-in-law. She was looking for a location to do Restore the Core (now CoreFusion). We kinda were kindred spirits from the start...maybe it was the love for K-State, maybe it was having kids a couple months apart, maybe it was the fact that we both have the gift of gab! I don't know but it was good! So I went to the first class and every StrollerFit class after that for a long time. So why don't you see me now? Well I have 15 excuses...some good, some not....but since I know Tonya hates excuses, we'll skip that answer for now!
Heather and her husband Shelby

I am a stay at home mom for the most part. I do all my work from home while watching my boys (currently typing this and feeding the youngest his lunch!) I also do marketing for Rylee&Reece boutique, Mommy Movement Fitness and do some specialty advertising jobs for a family owned business named Custom Concepts. I retired as a part owner of that business when Jax (my 2nd) was born because I knew I would not be able to juggle it all and keep it afloat! My husband works full time for the Kansas Air National Guard...he's a computer geek and Tonya's IT dept. sometimes! This January, I am going back to school for the first time in FOREVER! I am going to enhance my computer graphic knowledge with some actual classes. I am a self taught graphic designer and love it...but am striving to be better and faster!


In Heather's favorite shoes!!!

So what are the Shoes I live in?.....they've changed over the years but right now....it's ballet flats. Here's why....they slide on fast, I'm tall...they don't make me taller, they are girly and stylish...but still practical...Did I mention they look great with skinny jeans?! You can still catch me putting on my trendy motorcycle boots (that I bought in High School) that are now back in style (am I that old that it's come back around? really!)


Tonya has been an amazing person in my life and in alot of ways an answer to my prayers. I tease her alot about her quirks but mostly I admire her motivation, drive, determination and ability to "just keep swimming" (our favorite mantra from Nemo!) She always makes me laugh and she is the one of the first people I call about ANYTHING in my life! Thank you very much for your friendship and motivation....you are amazing and I am proud to be a witness to that!

Thank you Heather for being you and all you do!!!

F.I.T. in 2011,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment