For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baby Wells is HERE: Laken Michael

Welcome Laken!  Our precious new addition to our family was born on Monday, March 19th at 10:16pm!


He weighed 6lb 15oz and was 19.5 inches long!  He is so adorable!


Laken 2 days old


Labor went good and pretty fast!  We worried about jaundice for a day but he is fine!  I had to have a CT scan for some abdominal pain but everything turned out okay!:)  


We came home on Wed. afternoon and have just been enjoying him!  Skylyn loves being a big sister and wants to hold him all the time!  


I can't wait to get back to classes full time!  


I hope everyone had a great spring break and are ready to get into the swing of things again tomorrow!


Enjoy this weather and get out and move with the whole family:  F.I.T. as a Family!  Go for walks, jogs, bike rides, just play outside- tag, hide n seek, stuck in the mud (don't really get stuck though)!  


I'm sure we will see some of you this week as we pop in and out of classes!


Mommy and Laken- 2 days old





Sleepy baby (loves to sleep during the day)!

Thanks so much everyone for all the support and dinners!  And thank you to my wonderful instructors!!!

Commit to be F.I.T. in 2012,

Tonya
www.bodybyvi.com/tonyawells

No comments:

Post a Comment