For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Monday, May 28, 2012

My Post Baby 90 Day Challenge!

I had my beautiful baby boy, Laken Michael on March 19th, 2012!  He is such a joy but with that bundle of joy comes getting the post baby weight off!  


It has been a little difficult because the little guy has been colicky and I have had to be on a pretty unhealthy diet.  Just recently though I was able to add in my Body By Vi shakes so that has helped to get some nutrition in!  


I have about 4 pounds to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight but about 12 pounds to get to my beach ready body for Miami in July!!!  


The good thing is I worked out all the way to 40 weeks (I even did Strollers IN Motion on the day I  had him)!  The great thing about working out while you are pregnant (with your doctors consent) is I kept my muscle mass up!  
I can't wait to get back to my healthy diet that I am used to and doing full workouts!  I just have to get over his digestive issues, my mastitis and of course the extreme fatigue!!!



2 Weeks Post baby (April 2nd, 2012)

2 Weeks Post Baby

Skylyn (big sister) had to be in the photos as well!

8 Weeks Post baby (May 19th, 2012)

8 Weeks Post Baby

I am taking baby steps and know that I will get back to the way my family is used to living but understand that life is a little crazy and stressful right now with a newborn!  I love enjoying the little faces and sounds Laken makes and when I see and hear that nothing else matters!:)

I will keep living each day to the fullest and choosing as healthy choices as I can and be consistent and reach my goals!

Look for a new report in about 2 weeks (the 12 week mark)!!!


Commit to be F.I.T. in 2012,

Tonya
www.bodybyvi.com/tonyawells

No comments:

Post a Comment