For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Mom of the Month: Beth B.

Congratulations to Beth B.!  She is our new momma of the month for November!!!

Beth is a true inspiration to us all!  She has two sweet little boys and has a precious little girl on the way!  

Beth is at pretty much every Strollers In Motion class and is still one of my power moms at 35 weeks pregnant!  She did an amazing job on Sunday, Oct.14th and ran the Prairie Fire Half Marathon at 32 weeks pregnant!!!  

Thank you Beth for coming to class ready to work hard and letting others know about MMF!

Your hard work is paying off!  Way to go!!!

Here is Beth's story:


1.  How long have you been doing MMF?  What classes do you or have you taken?  Why did you choose MMF as your workout?


I have been participating in MMF in the Strollers in Motion class for almost a year and a half now. I love it for lots of reasons, but I was first interested in the class because it is something I can do with my kids. I don’t have to line up a babysitter or leave them in a daycare setting. After the baby, I really want to try the restore the core class. I’ve heard amazing things about it.

Race for the cure 2012- 30 weeks pregnant and pushing a double stroller!




2.  How many children do you have? I have two boys, ages 2 and 4 and a baby girl on the way in early December.
How far along are you in your pregnancy? I am currently 34 weeks pregnant (about 8 months).

This is how we role!

3.  Did you workout with your other pregnancies?  Have you worked out this whole pregnancy? I ran/walked with my first pregnancy but did nothing, physically, during my second pregnancy. I was already running and working out regularly when I got pregnant this time, so I just kept it up. I plan to workout until the day I deliver.
Family bike ride!

4.  How has this pregnancy been different than your other two since you have worked out before you got pregnant and during?
I can’t say that the others were difficult, but I know that I have had considerably more energy and a better overall physique. My weight gain has been less of a battle this time and I feel like the baby and I are very healthy, thanks to regular exercise and healthier eating habits. My hope is that the recovery will be much easier and faster this time because of my physical condition.

5.  How do you feel overall? People think I’m crazy or lying, but I honestly feel great. I love being pregnant, especially during a healthy pregnancy. I am tired by the end of the day, but what mom isn’t, right?

F.I.T. as a Family!  Daniel ran the 5K and Beth ran the Half Marathon 32 weeks pregnant!

6.  Are you glad you have continued to workout during your pregnancy?  I am so happy that I was already working out and that I have been able to keep doing so throughout the pregnancy. I think it has made a huge difference in how I feel about myself and obviously it has kept me on the healthier side of the spectrum.

Great job Beth!

7.  What are your workout plans and goals for after your baby is born? I plan to take the first 3-4 weeks off, but hope to walk some so we don’t’ get out of the routine of things. I really hope to be back in early January. As far as loosing the “baby weight” goes, I don’t have any specific dates in mind, but I think getting back to running as soon as possible will help that along considerably.

Checking out the new stroller!

8.  Would you recommend MMF to another mom?  If so, what are a few of your things about MMF?
I recommend MMF fitness to moms all the time. I am in the best shape I’ve been in since becoming a mom. I love that I can bring my kids- they WANT to come. I love all the friends both my kids and I have through this group and the accountability that brings. The variety is so nice and I like knowing that I just have to show up- Tonya will make sure I get resistance training, speed work, hill work, abdominal work, and a great cardiovascular workout. I can’t imagine my life without it.
Thank you Tonya, Emily and Julia for encouraging, challenging and motivating all of us every day!

Beautiful and so sweet!  

Congratulations Beth!  Can't wait to meet that sweet baby girl!

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment