For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Mom of the Month: Candice U.

I am so  proud to say Candice U. is my Mom of the Month for November! 

She does my Monday night CoreFusion Class in Maize!  She is so much fun to have in class!  She has done amazing and has only missed ONE CLASS IN 9 MONTHS!!! 

That, besides many other wonderful reasons is why I chose her to be Mom of the Month.  To see results and become a healthier person you need to be consistent in your workouts!  I am so proud of her!

Read below for her 'In Her Shoes' story...

First of all what is your favorite pair of shoes and why?
 
* I have two pairs of favorite shoes, black peep toe high heels and my running shoes. My high heels are very rarely ever worn so when I do where them they make me taller, make my butt look better :), and make me feel more like a Wife then a Mommy. My running shoes are a close second because when I wear them I feel invincible, healthy, and proud of what I have accomplished in them. They are kind of like a wearable trophy!
 
 
My fun black heels!


My brand new running shoes- they are even MMF pink and black!

Why do you feel you walk in these particular shoes?
 
* I feel like I wear these shoes for many reasons. The first being that first and foremost, I am a Mom. I can chase, push, walk, and run with my son. My running shoes make me feel like I can move mountains. They are convenient, comfy, and durable. I walk in high heels because I am still a Wife and friend who, may not always be able to have a weekend out on the town, but still loves the role that I played first. My high heels make me feel glamorous, like the girl my husband fell in love with, and like a woman who still knows how to shake her booty and have a good time, before midnight, lol!!!!
 
Did you start Mommy Movement Fitness to lose weight?
 
* I did not start MM to lose weight. When I started, I had lost all my baby weight through breast feeding and moderate walking and was happy with how I looked and felt. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! I joined the classes to just get out of my house, since I stay home with my son, and just wanted to be around adults for an hour. Once I finished my first eight week session, I was hooked! After nine months of Core Fusion, I am proud to say that I have lost an additional ten pounds and numerous inches. I didn't take measurements before I started the class and kick myself for it now!!
Look at those abs!  Love CoreFusion!!!
 
What formats do you do?  Have you done the challenge?
 
* I do Core Fusion on Monday nights, once a week. It has been, by far, the best workout that I have ever had. I love the fact that I don't have a saggy belly anymore, have toned arms and legs, and have made some real friendships with the other Moms. I did the challenge throughout the summer and didn't feel like I did my best, mostly because it was Summer and ate ice cream regularly. Even though I had horrible eating habits, I still managed to lose almost six inches total body and gained a percent of muscle.
 
How has Mommy Movement Fitness changed your life and/or your families life? Be as specific as you can!
 
* I don't even know where to begin. MMF has made me a stronger Mom, Wife, and Friend. I feel like taking this class has finally taught me that it is okay to put myself first. The turning point was doing the Race for the Cure with the other Moms. After I walked 3.1 miles, I came to Tonya and told her my goal was to run the entire race next year. I started running, for the first time in eight years, and have LOVED every minute of it. I love that I can put my son in the stroller or just go by myself and have no interruptions. My son can yell all he wants and I use it as motivation to go faster. I would NOT be running if it wasn't for the inspiration I get from all the other Moms and the constant motivation from Tonya. My husband is now starting to run with me and I hope that this teaches our son that we can be healthy and do healthy activities as a family. More then anything, I want my son to be proud of me and know I stayed healthy for him and to be a better Mom for him.
 
 

Great job Candice!
 
Tonya
 
A new 6 Week Session of Fit&Tone and CoreFusion are starting next week:  Nov.8th-Dec.16th!  Email me if you are interested!
tonya@mommymovementfitness.com
It's never to late to start!  Don't wait till Jan.1st- START NOW!  This is the last session before the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment