For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Challenge Blogger #3: Lee Ann

Congratulations to Lee Ann!  She is our third blogger for our Snowsuit to Swimsuit! 

She is doing fantastic with the challenges (the Holiday Challenge and now this one)!

Everyday Lee Ann works very hard at setting a good example for her family!  In doing this she has lost 9lb!  So proud of you Lee Ann!

Here is Lee Ann's journey:

Lee Ann's family 
 
I live a very busy life teaching first grade full-time and chasing after my 2 1/2 year old daughter, Bryce!  Doing Tonya's challenges (Holiday Challenge and now the 4 month challenge) has been AWESOME at improving my eating and exercise habits!  I love having to text Tonya what I eat so I stay accountable of what I'm eating each day. (Even though some days I fall behind or get busy!)  These challenges have taught me that I have to plan EVERYTHING!  So I take time every Sunday and sit down and write out my meals and exercise for the week.  It's weird to think that I did this every week for my lesson plans but never thought to plan out my life at home.  I now search the internet or healthy cookbooks for my weekly meals, when before we would just grab something quick from the freezer or drive-thu.  To stay consistent, I also participate in USD 259's challenges.  I completed a Holiday Challenge through the district last holidays and I'm now doing a Sleep Challenge to make sure I get 7-9 hours of sleep a night, which is tough!
 
 
Mommy and me doing dips

 
I also love how my daughter is "copying" what I do.  She will now  snack on a piece fruit or vegetable, instead of fruit snacks.  She is a picky eater, so dinner is still a work-in-progress, but we will get there!  It is also so cute to watch her copy the exercises she see me doing in Strollers in Motion or from the weekly homework.  Her all time favorites are dips and running around the house pushing her baby stroller doing lunges. (Which she also does pushing the little carts on Dillions!)   You can also catch her pushing the stroller to the car after class!  I also run in Tonya's running club and have ran my first 5K (of many!) last year, so Bryce always runs around doing "a race". 
 
 
My little girl pushing the stroller like in Strollers In Motion
 
I am so thankful for Tonya showing me the way to a healthy lifestyle!
 
Just got done running the Reindeer Run 2010

Keep up the GREAT work Lee Ann!

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment