For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Monday, June 6, 2011

Mom On A Mission :: Stacy's Last Post

Stacy has successfully completed her 4 month Mom On A Mission with Tonya.   Here are her final words and video with her accomplishments and final thoughts on that past 4 months!  She has done so well learning how to live a F.I.T. (forever in training) Life!

in Stacy's words :
June 4, 2011
Well, my one on one work with Tonya is completed and I've met my 1/2 marathon goal, got into my pre-baby jeans and lost nearly 20 pounds.  Six months ago I would have never thought this would be possible.  Not only do I feel like myself again, but I feel like a stronger more confident person.  I believe in myself.  I know that I can do anything that I set my mind to.  I feel like a better role model for my kiddos.  I have more energy. My spirit is stronger.  This journey has been difficult, but I DID IT and it has been life changing!

I know that my journey is not over.  I know that I need to continue this lifestyle.  I need to remember to set time for myself and to get out there and exercise.  I need to take the extra time to fix healthier foods.  This isn't a temporary thing, I need to continue this for the rest of my life.  Not only do I know that I need to do this for myself, but also for the most important thing in my life, my family.

I want to thank Tonya from the bottom of my heart.  I also want to say thank you to my Monday night buddies for all of their support and words of encouragement.  I particularly want to thank Vanessa Eberhart for being my inspiration, and last but certainly not least, I want to say thank you to my wonderful family.  Without you all, I couldn't have done it. 

Love,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment