For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year: new flyers and Moms of the Month 2012

Happy New Year everyone!!!  Let's COMMIT TO BEING F.I.T. IN 2012!


Being F.I.T. means (forever in training)!  Each day we have choices and it is up to us in 2012 to make more healthy choices than not!  


Take care of yourself this year (and you will be taking care of your whole family)!  Here are the flyers for 2012!


Class descriptions

Fit&Tone/CoreFusion/Train Like A Mother Bootcamp/TriAcademy & Momsinmotion

Full Schedule

SUPER SPECIALS!!!

2012 Winter Schedule

I hope you are able to come and check out a class format soon!  Create a healthy habit of exercise for the whole family!

Moms of the Month

I want to say thank you to all of my moms that help me with MommyMovement Fitness!

I would not be able to do it without you!!!!

Lynda Jones:  My mom helps me more than you can even imagine!

Heather Kaba:  Thank you, thank you, thank you for your creativeness on the MommyMovement Fitness apparel and flyers!  They are always great!

Lindsey T.:  Thank you for organizing all of MommyConnection!  I love the events and am so happy we are able to offer this program!

Megan S.:  Thank you for organizing all of the YWCA Women's Shelter info. and material.  It is a great blessing that we are able to support them!

Rachel L.:  We miss you so much Rachel!  But thank you so much for continuing to help me with my blog and helping with Meals In Motion!  So glad we are able to help families in need and can't wait to get a website up!!!

AND TO ALL THE MOMS AND FAMILIES INVOLVED IN MOMMYMOVEMENT FITNESS!  THANK YOU FOR COMING TO CLASS AND TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES!  SO BLESSED TO KNOW EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!  THANK YOU FOR BEING INVOLVED AND CARING!  

WHAT IS INVOLVED IN BEING PICKED TO BE MOM OF THE MONTH:

I look for several things when I am deciding who I want to be my Mom of the Month for MMF!

1.  Consistency in coming to class
2.  Commitment 
3.  Positive attitude
4.  Involvement in MMF:  donating to the YWCA/Meals In Motion/ other things we do
5.  Works hard and lives a F.I.T. (forever in training) life



This year I am going to do something different:  if you are chosen to be the Mom of the Month you will receive $20 in MommyMovement Money.  You can use it for classes, challenges, and apparel.  (not including enrollment fee or TriAcademy).  

-I will be starting over when choosing a new Mom of the Month so if you have already been Mom of the Month you can be chosen again!!!

So, start coming to class and be consistent!  We will start this in our Heart Healthy month:  February!  

COMMIT TO BE F.I.T. IN 2012,

TONYA

No comments:

Post a Comment