Do you have a spare room or closet chocked full of your children’s outgrown clothes and toys? I have the answer for you! You can turn your clutter into cash consigning with Rhea Lana’s Children’s Consignment Event. As a consignor with Rhea Lana’s you can enjoy these perks:
- You get a pass to shop early at their private pre-sale event on March 31
- Enter your items in their online computerized online inventory system – no handwriting tags
- Watch and track your sales online
- Check is ready on pick-up day
- Items are GUARANTEED - Rhea Lana’s will pay you for any missing items
Did you know, on average a family with three children saves approximately $600-$1200 each year by shopping consignment. And consigning families earn an average of $750.00 annually by consigning their items at our events! Woo Hoo! Sign me up!
SEVEN EASY STEPS TO CONSIGNING:
- Register to be a Consignor at www.wichita.rhealana.com once you are on the homepage, click on ‘SIGN UP TO CONSIGN’ in the top right hand corner. Once you register to consign you will be taken through a video tutorial that walks you through the process.
- GATHER CLOTHING, SHOES AND ACCESSORIES to sell. Clothing is seasonal and they will be accepting spring and summer clothes including jeans and light weight jackets. Don’t forget your dance, gymnastics, and sporting items!
- GATHER BABY EQUIPEMENT, INDOOR/OUTDOOR TOYS AND HOUSEHOLD ITEMS They sell 95% of these items! Examples of these items include: pack-n-plays, high chairs, strollers, power wheels, electronic toys, swings, bikes, wagons and bikes.
- PREP YOUR CLOTHING ITEMS There are detailed instructions on how to prep your items under ‘Merchandise Preparation’ on the website. You can also email Amanda at Amanda@rhealana.com and request a consignor handbook.
- PREP YOUR BIG ITEMS All toys are required to be clean, working, include all pieces and have working batteries (if applicable).
- ENTER AND PRICE YOUR ITEMS Enter and price your items on the website. Just follow the easy instructions to get going. The great thing about their software is that you can work at your own pace and save your information as you go. It allows you to stop and return to work on it later. A good rule of thumb for pricing is about 25% of the retail price for clothing and 30-40% for baby equipment and large toys. Infant clothes are in abundance and should be priced competitively.
- PLACE TAGS ON YOUR ITEMS You will find these tags at Wal-Mart or an office supply store. Get them early….it will be increasingly hard to find as the event dates approach. You will need the 1 ¾ inch X 1 3/32 inch string tags. Resources or Questions and Consigning Tips can be found on their Facebook fan page www.facebook.com/rhealanaswichita
Be on the lookout for a special guest pass to shop early at their private pre-sale event right here in an upcoming post!!