For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mom of the Month in May: Kristen Wares

Congratulations to our Mom of the Month for May:  Kristen Wares!!!


Kristen comes to my Monday night Fit&Tone and CoreFusion classes.  She comes with a smile on her face and leaves with a smile on her face but works so incredibly hard in class!  Every time I train Kristen I remember why I love doing what I do SO much!  I am proud of this F.I.T. momma!  


Way to go Kristen!  Keep it up and I can't wait to see what else is in store for you in your fitness journey!


Here is her story:
Kristen and hubby


Did you start MommyMovement Fitness just to lose weight?



 Yes, at first I just wanted to lose the 74 lbs I gained during my pregnancy. I was embarrassed by what I saw in the mirror and spent ridiculous amounts of money on new clothes to try to feel better about the way I looked. I wanted to be comfortable in my own skin again and the bad habits I developed during my pregnancy weren't going to cut it anymore! I wanted to be a good role model for my son, Maddox and knew I had to do something. Turns out MMF was just what I needed!
Her little munchkin!

What Classes do you take?


 Fit & Tone / Core Fusion. I love the challenge these classes offer. The sense of pride and accomplishment I feel after I workout is what keeps me coming back for more.   The support and encouragement I receive from the other   Rock Star Momma's  on Monday nights, is so wonderful and they continue to inspire me each week!
Silly and crazy


How has MommyMovement changed your life?


 My life has changed in so many positive ways since I began MMF. I finally lost those 74 lbs!!  I have my confidence back and feel stronger both physically and mentally. I'm setting new fitness goals for myself and started running again! My family is embracing the fit for life philosophy too, we are eating healthier and spending more time  being active. Tonya has been so motivating and inspirational over the last year, I really feel I couldn't have made it this far without her. I can always hear her saying "challenge yourself, don't cheat yourself", and now I am applying it to all aspects of my life.


What are your favorite pair of shoes?


 LOL...I like my paws naked!!
Kristen's beautiful feet!


Thank you Kristen for coming to classes and working so hard!  I look forward to working with you more!  

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment