For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Sunday, April 15, 2012

Are you up for the CHALLENGE???



Are you UP for the CHALLENGE?

If you have been thinking about doing a 90 Day Challenge or haven’t heard anything about it you have TWO opportunities this week to CHECK IT OUT!

I AM HAVING A CHALLENGE (TASTING) PARTY @ MY HOUSE!
When:  WED., APRIL 18TH
Time:  7pm
Where:  2317 N. Chadsworth Ct  Wichita, KS  67205

Second chance to check it out:
Emily McVay’s House
When:  Friday, April 20th
Time:  7pm
Where:  3732 Smyser Ct  Wichita, KS  67204

***Please RSVP to Tonya via:
Facebook or
Text  304-5178

Here are some testimonies from some great women in my business:
Kristen H.  4/14/2012:
Before Picture Jan. 2012

After Picture April 2012



 Body By Vi to help me lose weight after having my second baby, now that I have lost my weight I am training for a half marathon and use Body By Vi to help me recover after my runs as well as offer me a great option for a healthy breakfast.  While I have turned my focus from weight loss to being a FIT family I use Body by Vi powder for many foods (pancakes, muffins, cookies) that my family loves to eat.
Since I started I have enjoyed getting others to start Body By Vi from my mom trying to lose weight to my husband and his friends who lift weights building muscle.  As a busy working mom I feel that when I drink my shake for breakfast it is a great way to start my day.

I have also lost 20 pounds in one 90 Day Challenge and over 23 inches!  And lost 7% body fat and gained 3% of muscle mass!  Dropped 3 points on my BMI! 

Lori 4/15/2012:
The ViSalus shakes have made a world of difference in my fitness journey.  My energy level is up, and my endurance with exercise has been better than ever before!
They have taken the guesswork out of mealtime and forced me to get creative with healthy snacks and dinners.
The endless list of recipes is also a great way to satisfy my sweet tooth!

Christina 4/15/2012:
I started my first 90 Day Challenge summer of 2011 to help me train for my second full marathon. 
Since I have been doing my 90 Day Challenges the biggest thing I have noticed is my muscle mass has gone up and my body fat % has gone down.  These two things combined has helped give me more energy!  I can run longer and not feel as fatigued when I’m done.  I’ve also increased my running speed both on daily runs and during races!  

If you can’t make it to one of the parties but would like to start YOUR 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge then go to my website (www.bodybyvi.com/tonyawells) and watch the video!  You can sign up directly through my website!

Also, if you would like to start your own business and help others get healthy (and earn an income and get a FREE BMW) you can also check out more info. On the same website!  Let me know if you are earning some extra $$$!

Below is a flyer about ViSalus and the different kits you can choose from!

Please let me know if you will be able to make it to one of the parties!

I WILL ALSO BE HAVING A DRAWING FOR FREE PRODUCT!

If you are already on your 90 Day Challenge- way to go!  If you would like to bring your friends, family or neighbors that would be a great way to get your product for FREE!
(if you are interested go to my website at www.bodybyvi.com/tonyawells)

I am so lucky to be helping so many women get healthy in MommyMovement Fitness and now so many others with ViSalus 90 Day Challenge!

Commit to be F.I.T. in 2012,

Tonya
www.mommymovementfitness.com
www.bodybyvi.com/tonyawells

No comments:

Post a Comment