For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Saturday, July 21, 2012

MMF Olympic Workouts!




When I was a kid I was in the gym (for gymnastics) up to 7-8 hours a day and when the Olympics came on every four years I couldn't wait!  I would do conditioning and sit in my splits while watching them!  I would practice my press handstands over and over wanting to be just like Mary Lou!!!  I know I was a little crazy!  

I was thinking and thought it would be FUN to do some extra group workouts in honor of all the athletes out there and the Olympics!!!  Here is the schedule I have come up with so far!

Anyone is welcome to join us!  

Friday, July 27th:  TRACK WORKOUT  9:30-10:00am  (after our SIM workout) @ WSU track

Sat., July 28th:  KICKBOXING WORKOUT  2-3pm @ Title Boxing Gym (off of 21st in the Tall Grass strip mall by Hugs and Hissy Fits).  There will NOT be childcare.  And our first class is free!!!  PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING!  They want to be prepared!  Thanks!

Sunday, July 29th:  SWIMMING WORKOUT  4:50-5:30pm @ College Hill Pool (lap swimming) $3.00/person.  No childcare provided.

I am also thinking it would be fun to do a family beach volleyball game (at Sedg. Co. Park) and Basketball game!!!  

I also want to do a gymnast conditioning workout so I am working on that!!!  I will keep you posted! 

CAN'T WAIT!  LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE ANY OF THESE WORKOUTS!!!:)

Let's have fun and celebrate America!

Commit to be F.I.T in 2012,

Tonya
www.mommymovementfitness.com
www.bodybyvi.com/tonyawells

No comments:

Post a Comment