For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Monday, February 21, 2011

F.I.T. Challenge blogger this week!

Congratulations to Stephanie C.!  She is this weeks blogger of the week!  She is doing amazing!  She emails me every night what she has eaten that day!  And she exercises 6 days a week!  She is doing a great job living a healthier life for her and her family!  She loves to go on walks with her family!  Fit as a Family!!!

Here is what Stephanie has to say:


My name is Stephanie and this is my first time to participate in F.I.T. challenge.  I have a two year old son and I work full time as a coder in a medical records department at a local hospital.  I joined the challenge because I wanted to improve my eating habits and be an example for my son.  Before I became a mother I always had time to do cardio and resistance training.  After I had my son I only found time to do cardio training and skipped the resistance part.  I knew if I participated in the challenge that I would be required to perform resistance training on a consistent basis.  I get up  each morning at 4:45 and complete my workout before I go to work and my family awakens.



Emailing Tonya what I eat each day has taught me about what foods to eat and what not to eat.  Now I think twice before I eat something and I also think of the nutritional value.   Before the challenge I was eating a lot of processed foods and sugar and not enough vegetables.  The challenge has taught me to plan out weekly menus.  This has made cooking for my family so much easier and enjoyable!  I am cooking the majority of my meals from scratch now.  I also notice I have more energy and I am not fatigued during the day like I was before.  My husband has been very supportive of my eating habits and workouts.  I also joined Moms in Motion and my goals is to complete a 5k this spring.  I am so thankful for Tonya and all of the help and support she has given to me.  Partipcating in the challenge has helped in more ways than I could have ever imagined.

You are doing great Stephanie!

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment