For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Sunday, October 9, 2011

New F.I.T. Events coming up with MommyMovement Fitness

HOLIDAY GET F.I.T. CHALLENGE

It is already that time of year again- the HOLIDAY SEASON!!!
Last year I had 15 people LOSE weight during the Holiday Season instead of gaining the average 3-7 pounds!!!  It was awesome to see people get HEALTHY during the most stressful time of year and where I usually hear tons of excuses!
This time of year it is even more important to take care of ourselves to help reduce the stress we are already going to be under with the shopping, parties, eating, drinking, and family gatherings!!! 
In these F.I.T. challenges we learn how to be Forever In Training everyday!  The journey is the reward not the desination!!!
I decided to start this Holiday Challenge a little earlier- before Halloween to helpfully reduce the amount of candy people will eat!  Because even those little candy bars or packs of candy will add up!
So if you want to lose weight this Holiday Season and look FABULOUS for Christmas and New Years come and join this challenge!
ONLY 6 STOPS ARE LEFT!!!
We will be meeting next Sunday, Oct.16th at Jacque's Inc Photography in Old Town from 3:30-5pm to talk more about it and to taste the Body By Vi shakes!
If you sign up for the 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge (new customer) while doing the Holiday Get F.I.T. Challenge you will get 50% off the Holiday Challenge!
I had one mom last year lose 6 pounds in 5 weeks and she was already an average weight but just wanted to keep herself on track for the Holiday Season! 
Another mom on my Summer F.I.T. Challenge was in a size 12 in June and now (3 months later) is in a size 8 and her husband is actually jealous she is in such good shape!!!
Check out the f lyer above and let me know ASAP if you would like to join this challenge!  Email me at:  tonya@mommymovementfitness.com
F.I.T. till the end of 2011,
Tonya

MOMSINMOTION RUNNING CLUB:

4TH ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARADE


LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE FUN EVENTS/CLASSES COMING UP!  I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO JOIN IN!!!

F.I.T. IN 2011,

TONYA

No comments:

Post a Comment