For updated class information and pricing, please visit
www.mommymovementfitness.com


Friday, April 8, 2011

Mom On A Mission :: Week 13

Stacy's doing great and really starting to enjoy running!  Keep checking on her Mom on a Mission page to keep up with current pictures and stats!

In Stacy's words :
I never realized how much is involved with running.  I really just thought that you buy comfy shoes and get out there and run.  The more I get into it, the more "gear" that I want.  This weekend I went and got Gu, new running pants, sports bra, a hat and now I want a Garmin, jogging stroller and treadmill.  The more expensive things will just have to wait, although I feel as though I need them right now (lol!).  This past Saturday Tonya and I got out and ran 8 1/2 miles.  It was really hard, but I feel so great.  At the beginning of this journey I would have never guessed that I could actually run more than 2 miles.  I'm hooked!  I'm feeling anxious about the half marathon, but I am looking forward to it.  Eating is a constant challenge for me and the Diet Coke has always been an issue for me, but I can see the overall transformation in my eating habits.  I'm so happy that I decided to take on this challenge.  Although my time has been very limited, especially with my husband, I feel that these changes will help me for the rest of my life.  I know that I'm leading a better example for my kids as well as  my family.  Both my friends and family have complimented my efforts and are starting to make changes for themselves as well.  This makes me feel good too.  I'm amazed that the changes that I felt would be nearly impossible to make are finally happening.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment